At DIY-Robotics, coming up with new programming possibilities is literally what we do. Visit our forum to find over 23 years’ worth of programs and codes. Can’t find what you’re looking for? The DIY-Robotics community will answer your questions right here, right now.
Here at DIY-Robotics, we believe in open-source knowledge sharing. Visit our forum to engage with the community and find ideas and solutions for your engineering department. Whether it’s mechanical or electrical, we’ll gladly support you and help you make your project a success.
The DIY-Robotics’ community is composed of smart and supportive brains who are all looking to build cool stuff. Whether it’s for the design of your EOAT, jig or else, the DIY-Robotics’ community is here for you. Visit our forum for more info.
This Astro-53 is a pre-engineered, pre-secured and modular robotic cell. It’s built for long-term use and is 100% customizable to fit your needs. It’s the perfect product to help you automate every part of your business and still have flexibility over time.
- Weight = 261kg (575 lbs)
- Wheels with integrated leveling pads
- Integrated electrical cabinet
- Integrated pneumatic panel
- Adjustable height for improved ergonomics
- Meets the CSA requirements
- EtherNet/IP communication
- Basic interference check
- Electrical cabinet with 32 in/32 out PNP available
- 200-240 VAC single phase
- Electrical hydraulic lifting system
- Included software :
- Background logic programs for alarms, lights, locking sequences and timers for the overall cell operation
- 10 basic programs associated with product selection on the HMI page
- The cell is programmed to be operated with 3 buttons (Stop, Reset, Start). It starts a main program that calls the selected product
- 1 homing program selectable by a macro
- FANUC Robot CR-15iA
Compatible with standard DIY-Robotics accessories and easily adaptable for custom needs.