Your trust is important to us. We want to make sure you understand what personal information we may collect about you when you interact with DIY-Robotics, how we use your personal information, and how we keep it safe.
DIY-Robotics has implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal information processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PRIVACY INFORMATION
Data privacy laws provide you with a number of rights over your personal information.
You may be entitled to:
- Ask us for access to the personal information we have about you;
- Request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where DIY-Robotics is processing your personal information based on your consent);
- Request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information that you have provided to us; and
- Complain to your local data protection authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by getting in touch with us as set out in the Contact Us section below
USE OF DATA
How We Use Your Data
We may collect information on how you access and use our Website. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
To register for certain areas of our website, we require you to give your name and email address. We do not share your name or email address with other businesses.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve the Website’s performance.
- To make the login process easier by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver the services that you request or purchase.
- To respond to support requests, questions or concerns about the services you request or purpose.
- To inform you about Site updates, special offers, new information and other news about DIY-ROBOTICS.
- To analyze your user patterns.
- To provide feedback about how we can make the Site and our services better.
We do not sell your personal data. We do not collect personal identifying information such as your credit card number.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES OUTSIDE YOUR HOME COUNTRY
DIY-Robotics is a global company. This means that your personal information may be processed by DIY’s trusted third party suppliers outside of your home country. Data privacy laws in the countries to which your personal information is transferred may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your home country.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home country, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
The transmission to us of information via the internet or a mobile phone network connection may not be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA LOGIN
If you connect to the Website by using the credentials of a third party Social Networking Site (“SNS”) such as Facebook or Google, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your name, email address, and encrypted access credentials. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in this statement, and it may also be used to verify your credentials with the SNS. The information available to DIY-Robotics from an SNS is affected by the privacy settings you establish at the SNS. You understand and agree that an SNS’s use of information they collect from you is governed by their privacy policies, and this Website’s use of such information is governed by this privacy statement.
RIGHT OF ERASURE
DIY-Robotics does not ask for more personal data from our users than we need to provide our services. We provide you the ability to access and delete both the data you have given us and the data your form submissions have given to you at any time. Your personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and will be securely disposed of when no longer needed.
DIY-Robotics follows the privacy guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a European Union law that was implemented May 25, 2018. The law requires organizations to safeguard personal data and uphold the privacy rights of anyone in EU territory. Under Article 17 of the GDPR, individuals who reside in GDPR countries have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
The right to erasure does not apply if processing is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific research historical research or statistical purposes where erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of that processing; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Closing your account automatically deletes any and all associated data, including submission data for your forms. When you delete individual submissions from your forms, they are permanently removed from our storage systems and cannot be restored. In compliance with the GDPR, we will also erase your information from backup systems. In the event that the data cannot be immediately deleted from backup systems, it will be put beyond use.
Data Removal Request: To exercise your rights and make a request to change or permanently delete your data from our service, please use the link below and follow the instructions.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- CFM Robotics
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall DIY-ROBOTICS, the Site’s owners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, and employees, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, contractual, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever of any kind, resulting from any loss, which by way of example, includes loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, business interruption, litigation, or any other pecuniary loss, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site, with the delay or inability to use this site, with the disclosure of images provided through this site, or with the provision of or failure to make available any information, services, products, materials, or other resources contained on or accessible through this site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge and agree that the limitations set forth above are elements of this agreement and that this site would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY